My son Ethan, 5 years old, has so much love for his little sister. He shows it daily in many ways and sometimes I'm lucky enough capture these precious moments. I am one lucky mom!
Katie. I am so touched by your strength and by Ellie's story. What a perfect little angel! She is the most beautiful girl, and you are, indeed, such a lucky mother. I look forward to learning more about this disease. I, too, had never heard about it before Ellie. I'm curious, what were the first signs that ultimately led to her diagnosis? Sending love, Amylee Nicoll
Thank-you, Amy. We noticed that she didn't move her legs or kick them much and her pediatrician diagnosed hypotonia (low muscle tone) at her 4 month check up. Another sign for us was her inability to hold her head up. Thank you for sharing our story and following us. Much love!
Catherina shared your blog, and of course here I am! Oh dear Kate..Elli is indeed a very special little angel...you mention her smiling throughout her hospital stay, and it warmed my heart! When I see her eyes..she emanates an inner strength, she has a very beautiful soul, and you are indeed a blessed mother! Ethan is an amazing little brother and what a beautiful heart he has too! Continue to be strong and know that you are in no way alone in this journey. Much Love, Vivi
Katie. I am so touched by your strength and by Ellie's story. What a perfect little angel! She is the most beautiful girl, and you are, indeed, such a lucky mother. I look forward to learning more about this disease. I, too, had never heard about it before Ellie. I'm curious, what were the first signs that ultimately led to her diagnosis?
ReplyDeleteSending love,
Amylee Nicoll
Thank-you, Amy. We noticed that she didn't move her legs or kick them much and her pediatrician diagnosed hypotonia (low muscle tone) at her 4 month check up. Another sign for us was her inability to hold her head up. Thank you for sharing our story and following us. Much love!
ReplyDeleteCatherina shared your blog, and of course here I am! Oh dear Kate..Elli is indeed a very special little angel...you mention her smiling throughout her hospital stay, and it warmed my heart! When I see her eyes..she emanates an inner strength, she has a very beautiful soul, and you are indeed a blessed mother! Ethan is an amazing little brother and what a beautiful heart he has too! Continue to be strong and know that you are in no way alone in this journey. Much Love, Vivi
ReplyDelete