Thursday, June 25, 2015

In Loving Memory

I See You

I see you as each day begins when the sun brightens the sky.
I think of you when I feel a nice cool breeze or a butterfly flies by.

As the wind blows my hair, the sun warms my face, the smell of rain fills the air.
I am reminded by these lovely things that in my heart you are always there.

I see you in a field of flowers. As the waves crash on the sand.
 I remember those last sacred moments when I held your precious hand.

I see you in rainbows, in trees and as the birds fly high. 
I see you every night when the moon lights the sky.

You're in your Daddy's face, your big brother's smile and little Ollie's reddish hair.
No one's exactly like you though. Your soul was beautiful and rare.

My sweet Ellie, it will be an honor and my lifelong duty; 
to remember you each and every day.

And see you in all the beauty.

Love,
 Your Mama


Sunrise reminded me of you the day you passed away.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautifully put. What a lovely tribute to your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete